Promising Practices in Online Engagement
Exciting news, we just released our new report on Promising Practices in Online Engagement: The Internet's revolutionary impact on information-sharing and network-building is having an increasingly powerful impact on public life. So far, the deliberative democratic potential of the medium has been less fully explored than has its application to electoral and interest group politics. This report highlights multiple approaches to how the Internet can help build capacity and momentum for inclusive, collaborative and boundary-crossing problem-solving, both locally and at the national level.
Recent blog posts
- Trends for 2010?
- Administration Launches Comprehensive Open Government Plan
- Social Web Counter
- Promising Practices Presentation at eCitizenship Institute
- Participatory Budgeting in Cologne, Germany
- Collaborative Architecture in Second Life
- WhiteHouse.gov Goes Open Source; Runs on Drupal
- Use of Social Media in Urban Planning