Participatory Budgeting in Cologne, Germany
My former colleague Matthias Trenel at Zebralog posted a great slideshow that highlights their multi-channel approach to create a participatory budget for the City of Cologne in Germany. Having been involved in some of their earlier work around participatory budgeting in Berlin, I'm amazed how far their approach has evolved.
Recent blog posts
- Trends for 2010?
- Administration Launches Comprehensive Open Government Plan
- Social Web Counter
- Promising Practices Presentation at eCitizenship Institute
- Participatory Budgeting in Cologne, Germany
- Collaborative Architecture in Second Life
- WhiteHouse.gov Goes Open Source; Runs on Drupal
- Use of Social Media in Urban Planning