It's time to lift the curtain: Together with my friends Micheal Hinke and Stefan Höffken I created http://EngagingCities.com, where I'll be blogging in the future.
EngagingCities helps urban planners understand and use the internet. We write about new online developments and give practical advice. How can new technologies make your planning processes more participatory, collaborative or effective? Which online tools best suit your needs and how do you use them effectively?
As you can tell, compared to the last year or two, my eParticipation focus will be more on Urban Planning again. We're just getting started, I'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions how to make it better!
Recent blog posts
- Trends for 2010?
- Administration Launches Comprehensive Open Government Plan
- Social Web Counter
- Promising Practices Presentation at eCitizenship Institute
- Participatory Budgeting in Cologne, Germany
- Collaborative Architecture in Second Life
- WhiteHouse.gov Goes Open Source; Runs on Drupal
- Use of Social Media in Urban Planning