Collaborative Architecture in Second Life
Submitted by chrishaller on Fri, 10/30/2009 - 17:08.
Clip that highlights the fascinating ways architects already use Second Life to collaborate and engage with stakeholders during the design process.
Recent blog posts
- Trends for 2010?
- Administration Launches Comprehensive Open Government Plan
- Social Web Counter
- Promising Practices Presentation at eCitizenship Institute
- Participatory Budgeting in Cologne, Germany
- Collaborative Architecture in Second Life
- WhiteHouse.gov Goes Open Source; Runs on Drupal
- Use of Social Media in Urban Planning